My favorite day of the month is Stitch Fix day! And this month did not disappoint! I specifically asked my stylist for fall items this time around.
Before we begin, here’s a quick run down of how the service works directly from their website:
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your profile should only take about 10 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
We’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our personal stylists have picked for you because you just never know what will look great on! Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with the items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
5. Tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to give us specific feedback on each of the items you receive. Our personal stylists are able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why.
And a new service of Stitch Fix is their maternity clothing and petites!
Here is my box:
1. 41 Hawthorn Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse- Size Small, $48
2. Pixley Greenich Striped Knit Top- Size Small, $48 3. RD Style Rowca Scoop Neck Pull Over Sweater- Size Small, $68 4. 19 Cooper Clemency Split Neck Tunic- Size Small, $68 5. Laila Jayde Placer Knit Poncho- Size Small, $58
If you are interested in checking out Stitch Fix for yourself, you can read more and sign up HERE.
Ok, so I thought it would be fun to see what YOU think I should keep this time around. Below is a quick survey I put together for you to fill out and give me your opinion!