I have been using the Goodreads app for a while. You can enter all the books you’ve read and rate them. Thus it compiles a library for you. I often forget the authors I’ve read and love to look back on past books and check and see if they have written any new titles. Finally, the app allows you to connect with others and see what they’re reading. I often discover new books or series this way.
For those who want an easy book list already prepared for them this coming year, I have pulled my information from my Goodreads to give you some ideas for reading this coming year!
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Maze Runner Series Book #1)
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent Series Book #1)
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent Series Book #2)
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent Series Book #3)
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The a Lunar Chronicles Book #1)
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (The a Lunar Chronicles Book #2)
7. Cress by Marissa Meyer (The a Lunar Chronicles Book #3)
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass (The Selection Series Book #1)
9. The Elite by Kiera Cass (The Selection Series Book #2)
10. The One by Kiera Cass (The Selection Series Book #3)
11. Staying at Daisy’s by Jill Mansell
12. Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell
13. Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell
14. The Chocolate Lovers’ Club by Carole Matthews
15. The Good Wife by Jane Porter
16. Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
17. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
18. The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
19. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
20. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
21. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
22. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
23. Esther’s Gift by Jan Karon
Homeschool Fiction Books:
24. The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare
25. Amos Fortune Free Man by Elizabeth Yates
26. Brady by Jean Fritz
My goal for 2015 is to read some more non-fiction books. I see from last year, I didn’t really hit that genre. Maybe a few more which use my mind? lol
I have entered the GoodReads reading challenge for 2015. I have challenged myself to 30 books this year. If you want to follow along, here is the link.
You can also check out all my books on Goodreads here.