I love red velvet anything. I first discovered it in California at a Sprinkles cupcake shop. After that, I have been on the hunt for red velvet recipes. Today I have the perfect one for a special treat for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day.
I made red velvet & white chocolate chip cookies. I found this recipe here. It is super easy and is out of this world on taste.
Here are the ingredients you need.
First start by mixing the cake mix with the egg, butter, and oil. Then mix in your chocolate chips.
It’s that easy.
Form small cookie balls and bake on a greased sheet for 8-10 minutes.
Aren’t they so pretty?
You will see the tops of the cookies start to crack. That’s when you know they are done.
Super yummy and great with a glass of milk.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
A definite must try.
- 1 Box Signature Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Desired Quantity White Chocolate Chip Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter; set aside to cool.
- Combine cake mix, cooled butter, eggs, vegetable oil and white chocolate chip morsels in large mixing bowl. Mix by hand-stirring until well blended and a dough forms.
- Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1″) apart.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack). For best results, bake only one sheet of cookies at a time.
- Remove from oven & allow to cool before removing from sheet or baking pan.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
To life feeling like home!
Sharing at THESE great parties!