Strawberry Cream Cheese Bars are fluffy with the perfect cream cheese icing!
I’m getting obsessed with making desserts and each one I make is getting better and better. If you like strawberries, then this dessert is for you. It is the perfect combination of cake and cream. Yum.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Bars
I first found this on Pinterest via The 36th Avenue.
Very easy to make, but actually look like you put some time into them. They’d be a great dessert to complement any summer meal.
- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- ¼ cup of soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Package – 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Using a fork, mix the cake mix, one of the eggs and softened butter, until the mixture is crumbly. Press in bottom of an ungreased 9×9 inch pan.
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice.You want the mixture to be really creamy. Put aside ½ cup of the mixture in the fridge.
- Add the other two eggs to the remainder of the mixture and pour it evenly on top of the cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 F degrees between 20 and 25 minutes
- After the bars are cool spread the ½ cup cream cheese mixture that you put aside before.
- Cut into bars and slice the strawberries and place them on top.