If you are looking for an appetizer to serve for New Years Eve, I have a great one to share with you today.
Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
On Christmas Eve, we like to munch on appetizers after our church service. This year, I tried a new dip called Warm Bacon Cheese Dip. The name alone makes my mouth start to water! I found this recipe over at Kitchen meets Girl. You will LOVE it! It’s so warm and yummy! Served with small breads or crackers, it just melts in your mouth. This would also make a good game day appetizer.
It’s super easy to make.
Here is the recipe:
6 slices of bacon
1/2 cup Green Onion
1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8oz of Cream Cheese
2 cups of Sour Cream
1. Cook and chop 6 slices of bacon
2. Chop 1/2 cup of Green onions
3. Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and onion.
4. Spoon mixture into a 1-qt baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
5. Serve with bread slices, crackers or veggies.
Let me know if you try it and what you think!?