Today I am sharing with you a recipe for Blueberry Crumble Bars. These are delicious! I'm a big fan of fruit desserts and if you are also, you will love these!
I first saw these on Pinterest. The recipe is from Mom On Time Out
. I am always on the look out for recipes that are quick and easy. This one definitely is that, with only 4 ingredients!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 2½ cups quick-cooking oats
- ¾ cups butter, melted
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl.
- Add melted butter, stir until crumbly.
- Press down half the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan.
- Carefully spread blueberry pie filling over the crumb crust.
- Spread remaining crumbs over pie filling and press down gently.
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
- Eat warm or cool, cut into bars, and serve.
Served warm with a scoop of ice cream…. oh my!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
To life feeling like home!