I am so excited to team up with some incredible ladies to show different Christmas rooms in our homes. You’ve seen my foyer, Cozy Christmas Kitchen and my front porch. Today I am showing you my mantle and living room. Tomorrow, I’ll show you my Christmas tree and talk about my style.
As you enter the home, you walk down a short hall to the kitchen and living spaces. My living room isn’t a large space, but is partially open to the second floor. It gives the illusion of more space and has wonderful windows over looking our back yard. As in the kitchen, I continued the pops of red throughout both spaces. You can see my kitchen tree from both rooms which is really fun and ties both spaces together.
A garland on the mantle which has bright red and silver ornaments, pinecones and bells is the centerpiece of the living room space. Alongside the garland are our stockings purchased from Potterybarn years ago. Our DIY painted mirrors, a hanging wreath, lanterns and nutcrackers complete the look.
We love our fireplace and when given the option, decided to keep it as a wood burning fireplace. There is something about the smells and the sounds of a real crackling fire that I love!
The chair beside it is the perfect place to curl up with a blanket and a book!
Looking for more inspiration?
Here is the line up of amazing home tours for you to visit each day this week!
And one more thing!!
sure you’re linking up correctly!
not your Facebook profile
Hi I’m Amy! My Life From Home is a lifestyle blog with simple ideas for
fashion, decorating, crafting, family life … and all the laughs and
love in between. I hope to inspire others to make their lives feel like
The rules are simple!
- Please follow your hostesses and featured blogger (first 4 links).
- Please add the #SoMe2 button (found at the bottom of the post) to your sidebar or link page.
- Tweet about the party! More partiers = More followers! All you have to do is click the “tweet” button! Tweet
- Use our hashtag #SoMe2 when tagging or posting so we can find each other!
You will automatically be entered into our email reminder list by entering a link. You may remove yourself from the list by using the un-subscribe option.
If you need help adding your Facebook post to the party,
this infographic explains how to do it with step-by-step photos. Just
click the photo to enlarge it!
PLEASE READ & FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
1) Share, like, and comment on your HOSTESSES & FEATURED BLOGGER’S links (first 4 links). Yes, before you even link up your own post, please show your thanks to your hostesses by sharing, liking, AND commenting on their links.
2) Link up 1 recent Facebook Post. NOT your Facebook page or a post directly from your blog.
name on the individual post, click on “copy link location” from the drop-down menu, click on the blue “add your link” button, and paste that URL into link
3) Like and comment on at least the 2 links in front of yours. This way everyone will get Facebook Love! One of hostesses will make sure the last two links get comments.
Thanks for joining our SOcial MEdia link party!
See you next week – same time, same place!
To life feeling like home!
Sharing at THESE great parties!