Today I am backing up to show you my December Stitch Fix box. With us being out-of-town for 2 weeks, I came home to a happy surprise! My box had arrived while I was gone.
I had not requested anything in particular from my stylist this month, so was not sure what to expect.
This is what I received:
1. A gray cardigan with pockets
2. A teal striped boatneck shirt
3. A gray and black striped leather trimmed shirt
4. A black waffle knit infinity scarf
5. Black pointe legging pants
This month, I kept the black and gray striped shirt and the black scarf. I actually did not have a black scarf and I think the striped shirt would be a good addition to the Spring Simplified Wardrobe that I’ll soon be putting together.
Did I make the right choice?