Today is a Stitch Fix Day!!
I always love when that box of surprises arrives on my doorstep! This month, I was really craving warm, comfy, casual pieces to laze around in since the winter weather is upon us.
I requested from my stylist, Jessica, pieces that would transition from home to running errands easily. Nothing too fancy and no pants or skirts this time.
Before we begin, here’s a quick run down of how the service works directly from their website:
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your profile should only take about 10 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
We’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our personal stylists have picked for you because you just never know what will look great on! Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with the items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for these items when you tell us what you’re keeping and returning.
- Check out by logging in to your account to pay for those items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit towards any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service!
5. Tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to give us specific feedback on each of the items you receive. Our personal stylists are able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why.
OK, are you ready to see what I got?
1.Absolutely Harrietti Pullover Sweater $58 (Size Small)
I love this top. The contrast on the sleeve is really a style I’m enjoying right now.
2. Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt $64 (Size Small)
As you can probably see the arm length is too short for me. Boo! 🙁
3. Laila Jayde Cindy Slub Knit Raglan Top $54 (Size Small)
This one was hard for me to decide. I loved it. The material is thicker almost sweatshirt like, so really comfy. Ultimately, I do have another shirt the same color.
4. Loveappella Morgan Mix Knit Raglan Top $54 ( Size Small)
I loved this sweater! Perfect for my casual winter wardrobe.
5. RD Style Wakefield Crossover Sweater $68 (Size Small)
This was cute, but just not for me. I thought it made my shoulders look like I should be a linebacker in the NFL. Not a good look. 🙁
Do you like what I kept?
If you are interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself, I’d be thrilled to have you use my referral link, here! Thank you!
To life feeling like home!
Sharing at THESE great parties!