It’s a Stitch Fix Day!
Today I am showing you my latest Stitch Fix box. I usually only receive one once a month, but the beauty of Stitch Fix is you can move your date around to receive a box whenever you would like. Since I only kept 1 item last month, I wanted to stock my fall wardrobe sooner, so I requested another box right away! I am so glad I did. It was a great box and I was able to find 2 items this month to keep!
Before we begin, here’s a quick run down of how the service works directly from their website:
1. Fill out your Style Profile
Begin by filling out the Style Profile. This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. Completing your profile should only take about 10 minutes.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
We’ll send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
We encourage you to try on everything our personal stylists have picked for you because you just never know what will look great on! Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with the items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for these items when you tell us what you’re keeping and returning.
- Check out by logging in to your account to pay for those items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit towards any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service!
5. Tell us what you think!
Don’t forget to give us specific feedback on each of the items you receive. Our personal stylists are able to send you better selections when we know what did and didn’t work for you, and why.
And a new service of Stitch Fix is their maternity clothing and petites!
Here are the details of this latest box!
I loved the detail on this sweater! KEEP
This shirt was cute, but I have similar ones from previous fixes, so I said “no” to this one. RETURN
I like this, but for me, the sleeves were a little shorter than I liked. RETURN
These actually fit me nice and I loved the sheen, but I already have 2 different kinds of black pants. RETURN
I loved the colors of this and the drapey front. KEEP
Thank you to all who entered the Aurorae & Spongelle giveaway last week! Our random winner was selected and the lucky reader is: Jesy H.!
Want to try Stitch Fix yourself? I’d be thriled to have you use my referral link, here! Thank you!
To life feeling like home!